Thursday, December 14, 2006

Nearly bedtime

Should be in bed by now, and am over-tired. To post or not to post?

Oh, go on then; just a quick one.

  • Mrs T is into her last week at work! Today was her last Thursday for a year. She’s beginning to realise how much she’ll miss her colleagues and I expect next Wednesday could be quite an emotional day.
  • Flicker is still moving around pretty constantly. (Okay, probably not constantly, but that’s what it seems like at times.) One midwife mentioned that Mrs T “ought to be feeling the baby move at least ten times a day”. The first time she tried to keep count she’d reached ten before breakfast.
There’s more to say, I'm sure. But I really should be asleep.

3 comments:

Rosepetal said...

Hi Treggles - I'm glad everything is okay with Flicker.

In terms of kick counts, I think this site explains it well and has some template charts:

http://www.babykickalliance.org/

Unknown said...

I hope you got to bed soon!
I'm jealous of Mrs. T going on her maternity leave. I still have 2 weeks to go.

Kick counts made me mental. Instead I just make sure I can feel the baby when I normally do.

Alli and Frankie said...

Glad all is well with Mrs. T, Flicker, and you! Hope your tree is glowing by now and all decorated up.