Thursday, July 20, 2006

"Don't get excited..."

... we're Mrs T's first words to me this morning, as she came back from the bathroom with two pink lines on a test. Hey, come on now, MrsT: I've been getting excited for the last couple of days. No real reason to until this morning, as she's not technically even 'late' yet (we were expecting today to be day one of yet another cycle).

testBFP.jpg

Of course it is very early, and we musn't get too excited yet. In fact, in the real world (I still consider blog-land to be outside of "the real world") we won't even be telling anyone for a while. Anyone who reads this here is privvy to a very big secret!

10 comments:

Catherine said...

I LOVE secrets like this! Can I whisper my congratulations to you? So we can keep it a secret...but I can still tell you how happy I am for you?

Congratulations. Here's to a happy and healthy nine months.

Anonymous said...

Just found out from Catherine's blog! OOOOOH I'll be following along! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Kellie said...

I found you through Catherine's blog as well! A big WOO-HOO to both of you!!

kate said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Apparently Catherine is not too good at keeping secrets lol..

DD said...

I promise not to tell, either. And I can't help it, but I'm excited for you.

Dr. Grumbles said...

Congratulations!

The early part is so rough after loss. I am cautiously excited for you.

Julie said...

Congratulations!!!

I am TOTALLY loving that DARK line!! I've got everything crossed for you guys that this one sticks!

laura said...

i am in a better position than you to get my hopes up for you, so please allow me to let out a big WOOHOO!!! on your behalf! crossing my fingers for you all. :)

Lisa P. said...

WHOA! Congrats (silently of course)... found out from Catherine's as well, hadn't been here in a while but this is excellent news!

Jillian said...

Way to go you two! Hey, we all get it and that is why they invented the 'NBHHY' to describe our kind of pregnancies when they're going well.

Congrats - those DARK lines before Mrs T is even late is a good sign:)